Relieve muscle pain and tightness through simple self-massage with BackJoy Roller Balls.
BackJoy Roller Balls give you a safe and effective way to improve posture and to help reduce pain and tightness. The pressure applied by Roller Balls moves energy within the muscles, re-aligning the spine, increasing circulation and restoring the body to its natural state of balance and well-being. The anatomical design targets both sides of the spine at once, while the connected design adds stability during use. Pressure from the self-massager helps release trigger points and tight muscles. Safe, effective, and portable, Roller Balls are a great way to self-treat your back pain and stiffness and help accelerate recovery.
- Safe, effective and portable
- Anatomical design targets both sides of the spine
- Pressure helps release trigger points
- Connected design adds stability during use
How To Use
How do I use Roller Balls on my back?
Use Roller Balls as a back massager by following the below instructions:
- Position the two balls over your spine with your back against the wall. Make sure the balls are placed safely and evenly on either side of your spine.
- Push back to apply pressure, starting at the top of the spine, for about 15 seconds, to begin muscle release.
- Roll up and down slowly. Start light and gradually increase the amount of pressure. Do this about 5 times.
- Rest your muscles for 30 seconds or so.
Can I use Roller Balls on other areas of my body?
Roller Balls also well work as a neck massager. They can also be used on legs, feet, IT band and glutes. Check out our instructional video for great tips on different ways to use Roller Balls.