SitSmart Posture Plus Seat
SITSMART POSTURE PLUS / Comfortable waterproof covering for indoor or outdoor use.
BackJoy® SitSmart is an innovative sitting device that naturally
relieves back pain by optimizing your sitting posture.
If you sit for long periods of time, posture support is key. SitSmart is a simple posture corrector
that restores the natural curvature of the spine to relieve lower back pain. Without SitSmart,
your muscles flatten and tense under your body weight, causing pain.
Improve your posture and make
life more comfortable.
SitSmart works on any type of seat, including office chairs, car seats, and hard bleachers. You can even use SitSmart to Get Fit While You Sit®.
FAQ'SClick on each to learn more.
• Posture Plus: Comfortable waterproof EVA covering for indoor or outdoor use. Great for office, car, bleachers or on the go. Comes in a variety of fun colors.
• Relief: Soft fabric covering for everyday use. Great for home, office or car. Comes in black only.
SitSmart Adult size fits adults 100 to 300 lbs. Because SitSmart is designed to cup the pelvis itself, not the soft tissue around it, the standard SitSmart size fits nearly all adults regardless of weight or height.
First, make sure that you are sitting on top of your SitSmart and not using it propped up behind you. Changing your sitting posture can cause temporary discomfort – like going to the gym for the first time. Your body may need time to adjust and relax into the new posture that your SitSmart provides.
Here are some of the conditions that SitSmart may help relieve:
• Low back pain
• Herniated discs
• Degenerated discs
• Compressed discs
• Back injuries
• Hip injuries
• Neck/cervical pain
• Coccyxdinia (sore tail bone)
• Spinal stenosis
1. Sit on the floor on top of your SitSmart and lean back into a bicycle sit-up position
2. Keep your knees bent slightly and your core strong.
3. As you pedal, try to touch the outside of your right arm to the outside of your opposite thigh while straightening your right leg.
4. Stop in the center, then repeat on the opposite side.
5. Repeat for at least 1 minute. Repeat for up to 5 minutes.
Lower Ab Connect
1. Set your chair at the perfect height for optimal posture position – feet firmly planted on the floor, heels in line with knees and knees just below your hipbones.
2. Sit upright, eyes on the horizon, hands interlaced on your ribcage. SitSmart can help you achieve proper posture with less effort while you do so.
3. Connect to your lower core by rotating your pelvis in a circular motion 3 times to the right, then 3 times to the left.
4. Don’t let your core go during any of the rotations! You will feel a deep lower ab pull if done right.
Push and Pull
1. Sit upright on your SitSmart and tense your core.
2. Bring your hands to your shoulders with your palms facing forward as if you’re holding pretend dumbbells.
3. Press your fists up to the ceiling with strong, fully extended arms all while keeping your core braced and connected.
4. Pull wide, open hands towards the ground on either side of your waist. Visualize your elbows doing the pulling down, and pinch between the lower shoulder blades at the bottom of the move.
5. Repeat 10x.